Give DLS a try

Soulsbane viserion.thrall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 02:40:03 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 15 August 2018 at 01:26:36 UTC, Laurent Tréguier
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 14 August 2018 at 23:24:58 UTC, Soulsbane wrote:
>> No problem. Thanks! It's the mainly the
>> d.dls.format.dfmtBraceStyle that is bothering me. It seems
>> each one uses the if () style and I prefer if(). If that makes
>> sense. Again, thanks a lot for this!
>
> Maybe this should simply be a new feature for DFMT then.

That's true. code-d has a setting to completely disable it but I
have no idea how each of your projects works. I think I'll post
an issue with DFMT repository.

Btw, what path does dls search for the dfmt executable? I put my
compiled version in my $PATH and it's not picking it up. This is
on Linux.