Found on proggit: Why D is a good choice for writing a language

zabruk sorry at noem.ail
Fri Aug 17 15:39:44 UTC 2018

On Friday, 17 August 2018 at 14:11:24 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:

> NoScript is your friend.

Yes.
But i just wonder: site creators make secret war with us (users).
They make we harder and harder, we struggle by noscript and other
technics :)
Did you see sites, where links made with js, so i cant open it in
other browser tab (i just see javascript:void() in url bar)?
Sites full with bells and whistles, but with broken surfing...
Very strange... Looks like sites creators are not web surfers...