Windows dev anyone? [was: Re: Signed DMD binaries]

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 21:42:08 UTC 2018

On Friday, 17 August 2018 at 16:42:08 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> On 08/17/2018 01:24 AM, Mike Franklin wrote:

> Well from my point of view the most important outstanding
> Windows tasks are:

[...]

Thanks.  I'm currently working on getting build.d to work on
Windows.

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/8570
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/8568
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/8566
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/8546

I think once that's done it won't be such a huge burden to set up
a development environment for Windows, and hopefully we'll see
more participation.

> I'd be happy to add anyone remotely interested in
> Windows-support to our #Windows channel on slack
> (https://dlang.slack.com/messages/C6D5FEJ78). It's
> unfortunately fairly quiet atm.

Joined.

Mike