Dagon 3D game framewordk/engine

JN 666total at wp.pl
Sun Aug 19 15:40:00 UTC 2018

On Friday, 17 August 2018 at 08:56:56 UTC, aberba wrote:
> I'm quite happy to find a project like Dagon
> (https://code.dlang.org/packages/dagon) receiving more
> improvements. Already, it has quite a number of cutting edge
> features. The developer has really put time into writing a very
> good Tutorial on using it...which he continues to update. He's
> also working on a 3D physics engine for it
> (https://github.com/gecko0307/dmech)
>

> You can support his work on Patreon
> (https://www.patreon.com/gecko0307).
>
> Have any of you tried it recently?

I haven't got to try Dagon nor dmech, although I can vouch for
dlib being a nice piece of work. I am using dlib.math for my 3D
project and I believe it's the best 3D math library for D for the
moment. gl3n comes close, but it made a mistake of going for the
row-major matrices, which feels out of place in OpenGL.