Engine of forum

Patrick Schluter Patrick.Schluter at bbox.fr
Tue Aug 21 21:33:13 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 06:53:18 UTC, Daniel N wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 03:42:21 UTC, Ali wrote:
>> Many of those new comers who ask about the forum software ..
>> they never stick, they dont complain, or question, or try to
>> change for the better, they simply leave
>>

> I think this is the best forum I have ever used, it's a big
> contributing factor to that I post here! I don't post every
> month praising the forum, I'm silently happy. But if we changed
> I would likely complain every month.

Second that.

The 2 big things this forum frontend has, is forcing to snip
quotes (go look on realworldtech to see whole threads of quote
galore of 400 lines where the answer is just one word) and speed.
The thing that comments cannot be edited is also an advantage.
This forces to put a little be more thought in them.