Is @safe still a work-in-progress?

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 09:46:19 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 09:23:26 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

> I want to ensure Atila is successful with this. But that means
> Phobos has to compile with dip1000. So I need to make it work.

There's a good chance you'll get your PR merged when it's
documented and vetted, then you'll be able to make it work for
Atila.  The only think holding it up is you.

I'm not asking for much.  Sufficiently document the idea, open it
up for comment and Q & A, transfer the documentation to the spec
to accompany the DMD implementation PR.

Assuming there's no major flaws in the design, it should get
merged.

Mike

P.S. Actually, I've been trying to document it myself, since you
don't seem willing to, but it's going to take me a lot longer to
figure out what's in your head than it would take you.