Friends don't let friends use inout with scope and -dip1000

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Wed Aug 22 14:22:40 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 14:05:10 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> But that's not valid dip1000 code. If you call it, it should
> give a compiler error (r *does* escape its scope).

When I complained about C++ safety to my C++ programmer
colleague, he told me that the compiler just compiles what's
written. On one hand I can understand what he wanted to say, but
the wording is still hilarious and fits C++ very well. What I
like in D is that if it's written doesn't mean that it will
compile: invalid code should be rejected.