Dicebot on leaving D: It is anarchy driven development in all its glory.

Ali fakeemail at example.com
Wed Aug 22 18:34:24 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 17:42:56 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> Pretty positive overall, and the negatives he mentions are
> fairly obvious to anyone paying attention.

Yea, I agree, the negatives are not really negative

Walter not matter how smart he is, he is one man who can work on
the so many things at the same time

Its a chicken and egg situation, D needs more core contributors,
and to get more contributors it needs more users, and to get more
users it need more core contributors