D is dead

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 04:59:47 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 23 August 2018 at 04:44:47 UTC, Shachar Shemesh
wrote:
> But, again, it is interesting to see what you took from my mail.

I think the biggest problem is lack of reviewers when making
PR:s. The fact that we have D language foundation, state of D
survey, extensive autotester and regular release schelude seem to
imply, for me, that much more than ADD is being done.

But then again, my D projects so far are too small that I could
really know where the problems are. It may be that in time, if
they grow, I start to agree with you.