D is dead

bachmeier no at spam.net
Thu Aug 23 18:19:43 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 23 August 2018 at 18:05:53 UTC, Shachar Shemesh
wrote:
> On 23/08/18 20:57, bachmeier wrote:
>> On Thursday, 23 August 2018 at 17:02:12 UTC, Shachar Shemesh
>> wrote:
>>
>>> If you can, feel free to contact me off-list, and I'm fairly
>>> sure we can get the budget for you to work on it. The same
>>> goes for anyone else on this list.
>>
>> I don't think Kenji will see your message, but he may be able
>> to help given the right financial incentive.
>
> I have no idea who that is. Can you contact me off-list (either
> email or the DLang slack)?
>
> Shachar

Others probably have better information than I do. Here's his
Github account: https://github.com/9rnsr

All I really know is that he was a prolific and brilliant
contributor to the compiler when I started using D. Pretty much
Walter and him as I understood it. Then he had a disagreement
with the leadership and disappeared.