D is dead

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Thu Aug 23 22:20:07 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 23 August 2018 at 17:02:12 UTC, Shachar Shemesh
wrote:
> On 23/08/18 18:35, Joakim wrote:
> […]
>> How much time or money exactly has Weka spent on getting this
>> issue and other "critical" bugs fixed?
>
> Weka is paying prominent D developers as contractors. We've had
> David Nadlinger and currently employ Johan Engelen. Both said
> they are cannot fix this particular bug.

Not to put too fine a point on this, but I don't think I've ever
said I couldn't fix the bug; although I probably did mention it
would be better to fix in the upstream DMD frontend than in LDC.

I would be happy to have a look at it for Weka at this point,
actually.

  — David