Embrace the from template?

Jonathan Marler johnnymarler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:29:24 UTC 2018

On Friday, 24 August 2018 at 20:36:06 UTC, Seb wrote:
> On Friday, 24 August 2018 at 20:04:22 UTC, Jonathan Marler
> wrote:
>> I'd gladly fix it but alas, my pull requests are ignored :(
>
> They aren't! It's just that sometimes the review queue is
> pretty full.
> I have told you before that your contributions are very welcome
> (like they are from everyone else) and if there's anything
> blocking your productivity you can always ping me on Slack.

Don't tempt me to start contributing again :)  I had months where
I got almost no attention on a dozen or so PRs...I love to
contribute but I'd have to be mad to continue throwing dozens of
hours of work away.

If the problem gets solved I'll willingly start working again,
but I don't think anything's changed.