Dicebot on leaving D: It is anarchy driven development in all its glory.

RhyS sale at rhysoft.com
Sat Aug 25 22:55:05 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 25 August 2018 at 12:16:06 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> And yet some of the heaviest users of D have said in public
> 'please break our code".  I wonder why that could be.

My answer to that is simply:

Break stuff so it becomes STABLE! Remove junk and clutter.
Do NOT break stuff to add more unneeded features inside a rotten
carcass.

Be honest, how many people will use BetterC in production! Not as
some homework or sided projects with a few dozen lines. Very few
and that is the issue ... That is development time that can have
gone into documentation, bug fixes...