Dicebot on leaving D: It is anarchy driven development in all its glory.

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Aug 26 22:54:18 UTC 2018

On 8/26/2018 1:55 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> I will tiresomely ask again, do you have a list of each and every aspect of the
> poor integration?

I know you don't like filing bug reports. I'll make it easy for you.

Every time someone you work with says:

"I can't use D because ..."
"I'm abandoning D because ..."
"D sux because ..."

Just append a note of it to a text file. It doesn't matter what the reason is,
any information is valuable, including:

"... because Walter killed and ate my dog"
"... because my apartment contract stipulates no pets, no smokers, no D programming"
"... because I can't take D jokes anymore"
"... because Walter won't stop droning on with his boring Boeing anecdotes"

Now and then, just email me the file.