Dicebot on leaving D: It is anarchy driven development in all its glory.

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Mon Aug 27 10:29:02 UTC 2018

On Monday, 27 August 2018 at 01:15:49 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> There's no question from my perspective that D is much better
> than a year ago and unimaginably better from when I first
> picked it up in 2014.  One can't be serious suggesting that D
> isn't flourishing as far as adoption goes.

I agree, things got better since, despite of what's called
"anarchy". We can see that the global objectives aimed at are
reached, are worked on, despite of the many small 'out of
context' contributions, which are however a necessary and a
painful work required to fix all what's been done when
development process was less good (i.e the technical debt
accumulated when CI and reviews were less good).