Distribute debug information so I can get informative stack traces?

spikespaz spikespaz at outlook.com
Mon Aug 27 22:37:53 UTC 2018

I am compiling my project's executables with `-g`, so it outputs
`pdb` files. I read that this is necessary to get a useful stack
trace.

When a user reports an issue, my program gives them a link where
the issue body is pre-filled with the crash exception information.

Example:
https://github.com/spikespaz/search-deflector/issues/10

For some reason though, their reports don't have all of the call
stack information that I see when I crash during development.

How can I make my program give verbose stack traces like Python,
so I can determine what the issue is when users report problems?