D is dead

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Wed Aug 29 12:02:28 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:37:17 AM MDT Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> > Would it make sense then to change it to work more like what you and
> > Martin were thinking of doing?
>
> Yes, it would. But it would be a non-trivial effort to remove Kenji's
> design.

Well, then at least it should be an issue of time and manpower rather than
it being something that we can't reasonably fix from a technical
perspective. So, then presumably, it's a question of priority and whether
it's a pressing enough issue to merit the pain of sorting it out - not that
the todo list is ever really getting shorter around here...

- Jonathan M Davis