This thread on Hacker News terrifies me

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Aug 31 22:23:09 UTC 2018

On 8/31/2018 1:42 PM, Paulo Pinto wrote:
> Some countries do have engineering certifications and professional permits for
> software engineering, but its still a minority.

That won't fix anything, because there is NO conventional wisdom in software
engineering for how to deal with program bugs. I suspect I am the first to try
to apply principles from aerospace to general engineering (including software).

For example, in any CS program, are there any courses at all about this?