Removing Meson as way of building dcd, d-scanner, etc

Basile B. b2.temp at gmx.com
Thu Dec 6 13:10:53 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 6 December 2018 at 12:11:06 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> On Thu, 2018-12-06 at 10:54 +0000, Basile B. via Digitalmars-d
> wrote:
>> Do you use it ? Is it useful ?
>
> Meson builds are increasingly the way forward for builds in the
> GTK, GStreamer, and Debian milieus.

If i remember correctly the idea behind the addition of Meson
build files was to have some semi official packages for D-scanner
and DCD. Where are they ?

Right now I'm a bit angry because of the maintenance required to
support Meson. Usually i just don't care but today the CI is
broken for some reasons (i just know it's related to Meson
support. And this is not the first time.