The state of string interpolation

o o at o.o
Fri Dec 7 21:09:45 UTC 2018

On Friday, 7 December 2018 at 20:12:17 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> If I have spare time I don't mind starting one. However if you
> really wanted this, you need start writing it yourself, and
> post it on the fourms for assistance and feedback. I am pretty
> sure other people here don't mind helping you writing the dip.
>
> "Be the change that you wanted to see in the world".
>

> -Alex

I started a very rough draft of the DIP
(https://github.com/jash11/DIPs/blob/master/Drafts/1NNN-JSH.md).

Everyone who is interested: please take a look and create a PR
with any additions. I am completely new to the whole DIP process,
so I would greatly appreciate all help and support with the whole
process.

Jonathan Marler - If it is okay with you, could you write a
little bit about your implementation in the "Description" section?