What do you thing about this string interpolation idea

Daniel Kozak kozzi11 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:35:16 UTC 2018

I do not see any problem with add one line in every function. Right now I
do much more of this with imports so I can live with that.
And there is a easy solution to fix Jonathan issue. Just do not use it on
global scope. You can force it to be used only on function scope and so on.

But obviosly it is still a hack and workaround about something what should
be in a language anyway.