What is the state of Microcontroller support in d?

welkam wwwelkam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:40:45 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 09:19:51 UTC, Jusl wrote:
> Yup contributing to D is one of the worst experiences I've had
Could you email me with PR that went south so I could look at it?
> Walter isn't even willing to admit to there being problems
Citation needed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXNE00Cnaqk

Actually first sentence in Clojure thread was admission of it
being an issue[1].

> Doesn't help that he has opinions that align with that
> developer from Clojure

Where did you got that impression from?
Walter and other people here are not people person. They can work
on silicone based systems for months but if they had to work with
carbon based life form systems they would get exhausted after a
day. Thats why things are the way they are

1
https://forum.dlang.org/thread/ptkmgq$8o8$1@digitalmars.com?page=1