Linker error when building dmd backend

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Sun Dec 23 16:07:43 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 23 December 2018 at 14:48:29 UTC, Thomas Mader wrote:
> On Sunday, 23 December 2018 at 13:05:06 UTC, Johan Engelen
> wrote:
>> The mangling is done by LDC itself, not LLVM, and so it is a
>> bug in LDC.
>
> I came to the same conclusion after finishing my tests.
> I created a bug:
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/2954

According to Johan, this bug was introduced by a pull kinke and I
wrote to add support for a different real mangling on
Android/x64, which broke your mangling that wasn't covered by the
test suite:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/2917/files

It appears he is fixing both issues ATM. I suggest you either
stick with LDC 1.12 as the compiler building DMD for now, or
backport his eventual patch to LDC 1.13 if you can.