Better string mixins

Michelle Long HappyDance321 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 07:18:29 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 29 December 2018 at 05:46:06 UTC, Neia Neutuladh
wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 04:17:07 +0000, Michelle Long wrote:
>> Basically it means black... but we can't use it because it's
>> "offensive" because some psychopaths used it. People are
>> morons. Most of the time they have no direct connection to the
>> word but just perpetuate the problem.
>
> Vocabulary is used, on occasion, to indicate allegiance. This
> is arbitrary, but so are flags, uniforms, armbands, and
> gestures, which are also used to indicate allegiance. In this
> case, the word is used to indicate allegiance to an ideal of
> racism.

Bullshit... who says?

If I use the word nigger and have absolutely no negative thought
in the use, how the hell can I be told that I'm a racist?

In your mind you may want to project that on to others, but that
is precisely what is wrong with the world...

One person says something, and the other takes it completely
wrong and then attacks them because they projected something in
to that person that wasn't there in the first place... Wars have
started because of this, marriages lost, etc...

Language is ambiguous, many words have multiple and completely
different meanings. It is very dangerous to project your beliefs
on to other people... not just language but anything...

For example, Walters a Mormon? He's ok with marrying multiple
women and have 100+ kids but not ok with using the word shit or
fuck? Does that make sense? So he would want to discriminate but
not be discriminated... that is typical. Typical human bias where
one side things they are right and the other is wrong... and many
times are willing to abuse or kill over it. It shows a serious
lack of intellectual honesty when people do these sorts of
things. It's backwards and archaic.