Better string mixins

Rubn where at is.this
Sat Dec 29 13:39:42 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 29 December 2018 at 11:44:16 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> On 12/28/2018 12:41 PM, Rubn wrote:
>> I always find it amusing when people are offended
>
> It's not about being offended. I'm not offended.

Then what is the problem ?

> Would you pick up your date for the prom wearing track shorts?
> I wouldn't, either. On the D forums, I expect all to behave in
> a professional manner.

Who says you can't wear track shorts to prom? Who deemed that
isn't acceptable? If you want to succumb to peer pressure, you
can do so. But don't put pressure onto other individuals to
follow your social norms.

> That includes the dlang github repository.

So if someone created a pull request and they included a swear
word in the comment of the pull request, you would close it? I
mean I know it would sit in the pull request queue until it
becomes outdated someone needs to close it then creates a new one
and reimplements it. But just hypothetically speaking, if you had
the authority and were in charge of maintaining pull requests.