Better string mixins

Rubn where at is.this
Sun Dec 30 02:01:47 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 29 December 2018 at 21:57:12 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> People in business are not interested in investing their time
> and money in a product where the people involved behave like
> children.

Okay, but I'm not involved nor are a lot of individuals here, I
have zero affiliation with the D foundation. Kind of difficult to
tell how is and isn't, seems like it's partially a secret. The
forums also don't have that kind of functionality. If I could
guess or know someone's email I could probably impersonate them.

> They won't be offended, they'll just close the window and move
> on. They're not going to risk their time and money with such.
>
> I don't care what people do in their office. But this is the D
> Foundation's office, and people here will comport themselves
> professionally, or will be asked to shape up or ship out.

Every office I've been to doesn't let anyone from the street walk
around willy nilly. Yah you have bigger problems if you consider
this an office.