Quora: Why hasn't D started to replace C++?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Thu Feb 1 01:58:52 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 05:16:21PM -0800, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 1/31/2018 1:19 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > I'd rather stick with just B&W.
>
>   dmd -color=off file.d

Thanks!

Though, as I said, it doesn't bother me quite enough to want to go
through the effort of explicitly specifying that.  It's just that, if it
were up to me, I wouldn't bother putting in the time and energy to
implement such kinds of cosmetic features.

He who sacrifices functionality for ease of use, loses both and deserves neither. -- Slashdotter