Inline code in the docs - the correct way

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Thu Feb 1 02:58:29 UTC 2018

> Where it breaks down is when you have many nested tags, and you end with )))))

Long ago, I adjusted my text editor so that when the cursor is placed on ), the
matching ( is found. Ditto for { }, [ ], < >, and #if/#elif/#else/#endif (!).
It's been incredibly convenient.

With Ddoc, I do this at the opening (, and see if the matching one is the
closing ). If not, surprisingly, the match shown is the one that is erroneous.

https://github.com/DigitalMars/med/blob/master/src/med/search.d#L453