Inline code in the docs - the correct way

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sat Feb 3 21:40:33 UTC 2018

On Sat, Feb 03, 2018 at 06:25:26PM +0000, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Saturday, 3 February 2018 at 17:20:35 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > I got sick of just whining about, and decided to do something about
> > it instead:
>
> Whelp, g'luck. I've tried to null out the macro before, maybe this
> approach will work better.

This approach is more likely to be accepted. ;-)

> The stupid thing should just be killed entirely though. It was never
> of any legitimate value.

Shh! The plan is, after this PR gets merged, it becomes easier to turn
off the behaviour by default as part of a PR to improve the default ddoc
stylesheet. Once it's off by default, we can delete the code as "dead
code". ;-P

The easy way is the wrong way, and the hard way is the stupid way. Pick one.