My choice to pick Go over D ( and Rust ), mostly non-technical

Dgame r.schuett.1987 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 22:59:06 UTC 2018

This is a nice, refreshing post. You state problems and why you
switched to Go. You give a ton of informations (here and in your
prior posts) why you did what you did and what problems you've
seen. This could be used to improve D. But the regular reply you
will get if you criticize D even a little is "You are wrong! D is
great!" or "You have a point, but ...". You can watch these
discussions regularly, it's really hilarious. It always ends in
the same way: Criticism is being hunted down and after Page 3 you
can only read how great D is and why.
I congratulate you on your decision. I also changed to another
language and I've never regretted it. Sadly the D community will
never learn from those excelent posts which only wants to help D
to become better than it is. It's really sad...
I bet this post will also torn apart to bash any sign of
criticism.