!Alert! dlang.org SSL Error

Jan Knepper jan at digitalmars.com
Tue Feb 6 14:57:27 UTC 2018

On 02/06/2018 09:40 AM, Simen Kjærås wrote:
> On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 at 14:32:41 UTC, Jakub Łabaj wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 at 14:05:46 UTC, Seb wrote:
>>>
>>> Vladimir already did so an hour ago.
>>> Though his web presence is blank for me at the moment:
>>>
>>> https://www.janknepper.com
>>
>> Works for me again.
>
> I also had this happen yesterday. dlang.org worked, dlang.org/phobos and
> other deeper urls failed. Only on Chrome, and it worked again after I
> restarted Chrome.
>
> --
>    Simen

Today, (this morning EDT) was the first time it was reported to me.

There is monitoring on that site that check every 5 or 10 minutes. This
particular issue has not been reported via the monitoring.

Will keep an eye on it. Everybody else who hits the website regularly
who experiences the problem, please report ASAP.

Thanks!
Jan