A betterC base

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 14:54:19 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 8 February 2018 at 11:06:15 UTC, ixid wrote:
> It feels like D has not overcome at least two major issues in
> the public mind, the built-in GC

D is a pragmatic language aimed toward writing fast code, fast.
Garbage collection has proved to be a smashing success in the
industry, providing productivity and memory-safety to programmers
of all skill levels. D's GC implementation follows in the
footsteps of industry giants without compromising expert's
ability to tweak even further.

That's what we should be saying every single time someone
mentions GC. Including it was the RIGHT DECISION and we should
own that.