A betterC base

ixid nuaccount at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:43:01 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 8 February 2018 at 14:56:31 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> ooh better last sentence
>

> D's GC implementation follows in the footsteps of industry
> giants without compromising experts' ability to realize maximum
> potential from the machine.

That's been said over and over and the message has not gotten
through. With a pay for what you use approach the GC is just as
available as it is now, and yes, I completely agree it's very
useful and that the reaction to it is ludicrous. This is an
illogical argument that we've lost so needs a new approach.