A betterC base

psychoticRabbit meagain at megain.com
Fri Feb 9 02:29:11 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 8 February 2018 at 15:51:38 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 February 2018 at 15:43:01 UTC, ixid wrote:
>> That's been said over and over and the message has not gotten
>> through.
>
> It is almost never said! We always play by their terms and
> implicitly concede by saying "but we can avoid it" or "look
> -betterC".
>
> Reddit invades our space, and we fall back. Rust assimilates
> entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again! The line must be
> drawn here! This far, no further!

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die
daily."
  - Napoleon 'D' Bonaparte

Hey... logo idea for Munich 2018 -> Dman wearing a Napoleon hat -
and riding a horse.

Hey.. it's better than Dman lying on a death bed, dying of a
stomach ulcer...

I think we should have an annual D parade too...bring out all the
might of D's machinery..and show the world how powerful we really
are.