proposal: heredoc comments to allow `+/` in comments, eg from urls or documented unittests

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Fri Feb 9 10:31:23 UTC 2018

On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 09:42:46 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> Huh? So are you *pro-* or *anti-* heredoc?
I personally prefer python's triple quoted strings. Elegant,
simple and enough for most stuff. That example only shows what D
has.
version(none)q{ FOO }; is likely to work for most stuff too.

> But ok, that works, unless the code contains `EOS"`.
The very fact that I invented that just for this thread is
evidence that it's not a rampant issue.