Which language futures make D overcompicated?

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Fri Feb 9 22:01:03 UTC 2018

On 02/09/2018 10:55 AM, Russel Winder wrote:

> Of course whilst people just moan nothing changes. It strikes me as
> time to actively evolve Dub or replace it.

A replacement package manager[1] has been on my pet project wish list
for awhile, but so are a ton of other things and there's not much of me
to go around. :(

[1] Hopefully backwards compatable with dub packages as much as
possible, though I don't know how realistic that is given dub's enormous
complexity.