proposal: heredoc comments to allow `+/` in comments, eg from urls or documented unittests

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Feb 12 02:57:52 UTC 2018

On 2/11/2018 5:43 PM, timotheecour wrote:
> It doesn't leave anything in Ddoc either, so that's not a viable workaround if
> that comment is intended to be a DDoc.

You're right that this will never be intrepreted as a Ddoc comment. But I infer
that this resolves the non-Ddoc case?

As for Ddoc comments, your proposed syntax does not contain a trigger for Ddoc,
and Ddoc already allows for multiple forms of escapes. It's hard to see where it
would be useful for Ddoc - keep in mind that Ddoc has its own syntax and triggers.