proposal: heredoc comments to allow `+/` in comments, eg from urls or documented unittests

Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Tue Feb 13 04:16:22 UTC 2018

On 02/09/2018 07:11 AM, Kagamin wrote:
> On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 11:16:01 UTC, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa)
> wrote:
>> On 02/09/2018 05:31 AM, Kagamin wrote:
>>> version(none)q{ FOO }; is likely to work for most stuff too.
>>
>> /+ +/ is likely to work for most stuff, too.
>
> So do /* */

Seriously, are you trying to troll? (Not rhetorical, genuinely wondering.)

No. No, /* */ isn't likely to work with most stuff. Not in any codebase
that actually USES /* */. Not without it being granted nestability. And
no, I'm not talking theoretically or speculating here, this is speaking
from years of direct experience on codebases that use /* */.