Being Positive

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Tue Feb 13 04:48:25 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 at 04:29:44 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:

> Rust has pretty much gone on record as deliberately using
> social engineering to squelch all disagreement by way of
> drumming out any and all dissenters:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIageYT0Vgg

Hey..that was interesting.

1/3 of them there, just cause they're interested in the community
side and couldn't care less what language it is.

Here at D, we don't give a stuff about the community, we just
want a language to solve our problems - and we don't all have the
same problems.

Ok..that's a little overstated...community is nice too... but
problems that need to be solved are more important.

Lets ensure we promoting D to those that want to solve problems.