Being Positive

psychoticRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Tue Feb 13 06:42:29 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 at 05:34:01 UTC, psychoticRabbit
wrote:

> btw. Mozilla has long had an unusual interest in people
> specifically from the Oregon State University.
>
> https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/browser-built-with-love-sweat-volunteers/
>
> Emily Dunham (the one in that youtube video, is also a graduate
> of that university - hired by Mozilla on 2015).
>
> Oregon is also considered to be "The First Scientology City".
>
> now I don't want to be too much of conspiracist..but...

It was also interesting to listen to Emily as she effectively
endorsed, praised, and encouraged, the Rust communities
'moderation attack squad' (timepoint: 9:34), and pointing out how
seriously 'the moderators team' need to take their duties
(timepoint: 8:55).

Attack squads are in integral component within scientology too -
although the actions of these squads are justified based on the
so called 'Fair Game Policy' (instead of 'Code of Conduct'):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)

... and so...the plot thickens..