Congrats to D / Vibe-D -- techempower Round 15

Petar Petar
Fri Feb 16 00:01:35 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 15 February 2018 at 20:59:53 UTC, Ali wrote:
> On Thursday, 15 February 2018 at 20:43:41 UTC, Daniel Kozak
> wrote:
>> Unfortunately they have use wrong results.  They have selected
>> run from 31.1.2018. But If they use the other one from
>> february, it would be better. But still is nice
>>

> Can you post the numbers from Feb, for us here? :)

My guess is that newer results can be found here:
https://tfb-status.techempower.com

(Sorry for not posting the exact results, but I'm on the phone. I
think we need to run some of their scripts to generate a nice
graph from the json.)