Annoyance with new integer promotion deprecations

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:52:41 UTC 2018

On 18 Feb. 2018 10:25 pm, "Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d" <
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

On 2/18/2018 7:52 PM, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:

> Well, it's also the world's most inconsistant and statndards-disregarding.
> We're talking 1990's MS-level behavior here. It's *always* causing trouble
> for something or another.

And the great thing about NNTP is that the user gets to choose the client.
Not the server. If you don't like the way your client behaves, use another
one.

Except in this case it's you that doesn't like the way my mail client
behaves.

I don't want to install software, I'll continue using Gmail, undoubtedly
the world's most popular mail client... I feel like this client should be
well supported by the forum software, and not cause problems in its default
settings (which it seems to revert to frequently... Maybe they update?)