Annotation of functions

psychoRabbit meagain at meagain.com
Tue Feb 20 12:35:19 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 20 February 2018 at 12:18:47 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> You need a fully implemented frontend to get anything proper in
> terms of parsing for D.
> We're not talking about syntax highlighting here.
>
> So the point is moot.

Why is the point (about being able to more easily find functions)
moot?

At the moment, i can't even grep source code for functions.

i can for structs. i can for classes. but I can't for functions.

if function were annotated, I could grep for that annotation.

That's really the only benefit I see in it.