How to represent multiple files in a forum post?

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Tue Feb 20 18:41:08 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 14 February 2018 at 18:33:23 UTC, Jonathan Marler
wrote:
> @timotheecour and I came up with a solution to a common problem:
>
> How to represent multiple files in a forum post?

... and now it's available on run.dlang.io:
https://run.dlang.io/is/ZHm2Xe

This means that it can be used for the DTour, Phobos
documentation and runnable specification examples.

If we later this year integrate run.dlang.io with DFeed, it will
also be available here and who knows maybe someday we can also
super-power Bugzilla...

It was super-easy to integrate, thanks @Jonathan Marler for
making such a simple, but very useful tool!