NNTP client configuration

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 21 01:09:22 UTC 2018

On 2/20/2018 4:53 PM, Seb via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Wednesday, 21 February 2018 at 00:32:54 UTC, Manu wrote:
>> On 20 February 2018 at 02:05, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d
>> <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Now, the double-posting with both text and html is another matter
>>> entirely
>> but if the NG really doesn't
>> want the html version of the email, it would be easy for the mailing
>> list to mechanically truncate the html,
>
> Yes, but only one guy (Brad) is admin here.
> There's really no point is discussing this for hours here.
> Simply write Brad. You can reach him either via GitHub Issues:
>
> https://github.com/braddr/d-tester/issues
>
> Or for his email, simply look at the git log (he made the first git commit)

Do not use the d-tester issues for non tester related issues, please.

Jonathan alerted me to the issue a couple days ago and I've been looking
into this today.  It's due to a behavior change between versions of
mailman used on the old (being a relative term.. been a few months now)
mail server and the current mail server.  I don't see the solution yet,
but I'm working to figure out how to restore the previous behavior.