NNTP client configuration

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 06:21:57 UTC 2018

On 20 February 2018 at 19:32, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On 2/20/2018 6:00 PM, Manu wrote:
>>
>> I'm a bit tired of being a bad guy for unknowingly committing a crime
>> by using my email client in the default and completely normal way ;)
>

> We'll forgive you if you show up at DConf so I can buy you a good Bavarian
> beer!

Haha, I was starting to feel like I wasn't welcome :P
Incidentally... I was kinda hoping it'd be back in the states this
year, since I'm actually in the states now... but I'm still holding
out to see if I can get to Germany.
I have no holiday leave yet >_< .. and I'm still getting a feel for my
workload/schedule.