How do you get comfortable with Dlang.org's Forum?

Ali fakeemail at example.com
Fri Feb 23 14:44:11 UTC 2018

On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 13:47:16 UTC, biocyberman wrote:
> Want to learn something from you guys.

> I would like to know how you guys get comfortable with using
> the forum?

Dlang forum in my opinion, is one of the most tolerant and
friendly programming language forums

So the experience is not really just how you edit a post
it is also how friendly, responsive and friendly everyone else is

I think it is too late to migrate to a new platform,
plus if they ever introduce, say a discourse based forum like
rust or ocaml
the community (already small) might end up divided