How do you get comfortable with Dlang.org's Forum?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:47:00 UTC 2018

On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 13:55:44 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> And none of the features that you're talking about really make
> sense when you're dealing with NNTP or a mailing list. It's all
> just plain text.

Well, nntp actually supports basically all that stuff: you can do
multipart/alternative for rich text and mime attachments for
inline images, all kinds of stuff. I think it might even allow
editing in the protocol, though propagating that to email users
might be bizarre (still doable though).

So it isn't *actually* a technical limitation... though a lot of
us might never use those features because we do interface with it
as a plain text thing.