How do you get comfortable with Dlang.org's Forum?

JN 666total at wp.pl
Fri Feb 23 14:52:33 UTC 2018

On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 13:47:16 UTC, biocyberman wrote:
> =====
> 1. No post editting. After clicking send, and found out that
> you made mistakes in the post, but you can't edit the post
> anymore.
>
> 2. Old-day quoting presentation. I always feel reluctant to
> read texts that stays after two levels of quotes, like this:
>  >First post quoted
>  >>Second post quoted
>  >>>Third post quoted
>  >>Second post quoted

Could the problem be caused by the fact that emails (which are
underneath the forum) are threaded, but this forum is linear? It
also causes a lot of offtopic discussions derailing the threads,
while it'd be hidden in a subbranch when threaded. Perhaps that
is something that could be considered (or there is a hidden
threaded mode I am not aware of?).