Postgres and other database interfaces

Erik Smith erik at cruiserhouse.com
Sat Feb 24 06:05:38 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 24 February 2018 at 05:45:45 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> There is plenty of desire to build a generalized SQL interface
> for Phobos.
>
> But somebody needs to do it and it won't be all that much fun
> to do.

Hi Joe and Rikki,

This is the goal of my dstddb project and I've picked it up again
after a long hiatus.    I do have limited support for a native
postgres driver and there is plenty of work to do in general, but
I'm working on it.   I have some type support improvements for
postgres that will arrive shortly.

erik